Our design department consists of our most multiskilled engineers who can design solutions using PLCs, electronic control systems, across to shafts and gears. We can work with your ideas and make them a reality. With our production background we understand the need for minimal downtime and be cost effective.
Examples of design work
- Design enhancements for your existing machine
- Completely redesigning electrical controls systems for old machines with future flexibility
- Updating or adding extra safety features.
- Conversion units to enable two different makes of machines to work together.
- Adding product detection systems to improve production.
- Complete new machine builds to overcome a production issue
- Supplying systems to capture data from machines to feed to a central production computer
- Creating umbilical control panels for operators to use
Bespoke Machine Enhancements
Have a machine that doesn’t quite do what you want it to? Would an enhancement help, for example, to save time, give information, link machines together?
The team at Tech will have the solution.
Our design department consists of our most multi-skilled engineers, who can design solutions from PLC’s and electronics across to shafts and gears. We can work with your ideas and make them a reality. With our production background, we understand the need for minimal downtime and be cost effective.
As technology moves fast, many of the electrical components become obsolete whilst the mechanical areas of the machine are still running smoothly. Replacing these controls systems can prove to be costly and time consuming. However, Tech can offer a solution of re-engineering these elements of the machine. These can be designed to replicate or improve the existing systems functionality.
New equipment can be redesigned to replace the old units with matching mountings, connections and board sizes. We can update your existing equipment to accept the more currently available components, to make it easier to source and replace in the future. In all cases downtime is kept to a minimum and we provide up-to-date schematics for all our modifications.